PureChristianity.Org

Random Article

Jesus the Carpenter

- Where was Jesus Christ from 12 years old up to the time of His ministry?

- How did He acquire supernatural knowledge and wisdom? Who taught Him?

- What message does Jesus as a CARPENTER give to us today?

 

Sep 08, 1997

HTML Online Editor Sample

Audio-visual/question-answer/articles are available at YouTube. 

Click the logo to go to the YouTube channel:


 

You are not subscribed

Exodus 21:22-23

Author Message
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 172
Other Topics
Posted Jun 25, 2006 at 5:43:43 PM
Subject: Exodus 21:22-23
Brethren;   Sorry if I don't have English Bible. Can we share what God given us regarding EXODUS 21:22-23?      __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com
Back to top Profile Email
sandra3102
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 220

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 04, 2006 2:55:39 PM
These are the verses: Exo 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. Exo 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
Back to top Profile Email
mrwilson37
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 172

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 05, 2006 9:52:02 AM
Thanks Sandra;   Brethren. As we all know, word of God never pass away and this is a commandment from God. Any revelation regarding 2 verses?  [b][i]sandra3102 <bibletalk@purechristianity.org>[/i][/b] wrote: [quote]These are the verses: Exo 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. Exo 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, [/quote]  __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com
Back to top Profile Email
sandra3102
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 220

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 06, 2006 8:58:09 AM
[size=9]Exo 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her... [/size] Am I correct to think of "a woman" here as a chosen of God who is about to bear the "fruit of the Spirit"? However this is being foiled by somebody (hurt by men)?
Back to top Profile Email
sandra3102
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 220

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 08, 2006 9:32:29 AM
I hope this is God's revelation that this involves stumbling caused as in the warning of Lord: Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! [quote:c86f652ec9="mrwilson37"]Thanks Sandra;   Brethren. As we all know, word of God never pass away and this is a commandment from God. Any revelation regarding 2 verses?  [b][i]sandra3102 <bibletalk@purechristianity.org>[/i][/b] wrote: [quote]These are the verses: Exo 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. Exo 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, [/quote] __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com[/quote]
Back to top Profile Email
sfchristian
Joined Nov 22, 2005
Posts: 14
Location:san francisco, california

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 12:58:46 PM
mr wilson, since you do not have an English Bible, but do have an internet access, you might want to try this link : http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html its an E-Bible (King James Version) , old and new testament. its the same site i use for reference. i hope it will be of help to you. sfchristian
Back to top Profile Email
tfcghee
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 4

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 2:44:23 PM
This verse talks about a woman with child:   [i]Isaiah 26:17[/i]  Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD.   Do you Yahoo!? Next-gen email? Have it all with the [url=http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42241/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers] all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.[/url]
Back to top Profile Email
mrwilson37
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 172

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 10:00:39 AM
Thanks brethren. [i][/i]  [i]22:[/i] If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. [i]23:[/i] And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life [b][i]sfchristian <bibletalk@purechristianity.org>[/i][/b] wrote: [quote]mr wilson, since you do not have an English Bible, but do have an internet access, you might want to try this link : http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html its an E-Bible (King James Version) , old and new testament. its the same site i use for reference. i hope it will be of help to you. sfchristian [/quote]   Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. [url=http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/ ]Try it free.[/url]
Back to top Profile Email
ric32bailey
Joined Jul 21, 2005
Posts: 84

Other Topics
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 10:14:05 AM
I am looking at a "woman" about to bear a child as a chosen of God like Judas Iscariot. Like the other Apostles, Judas was supposed to bear the "fruit of the Spirit." But some people, the Elders and Priests, foiled Judas' "child-bearing." Then this law should have applied: Exo 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life... Surely, the spiritual death of Judas would end with the spiritual death of the Elders and Priests as well. [quote:1da4e87861="sandra3102"]These are the verses: Exo 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. Exo 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,[/quote]
Back to top Profile Email