- How could our Lord forbid judging in Matthew 7:1, "Judge not, that ye be not judged."
- And at the same time allowing it in John 7:24, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
Sep 04, 2000
Audio-visual/question-answer/articles are available at YouTube.
|Browse in :||
> Main Articles
This article is dedicated to the following groups of people:
FIRST - The “letter” of the word from which Natural Men learn lessons on morality:
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
SECOND - The “physical” or reality, to see how God formed MAN becoming a human being. With this JESUS CHRIST became the Savior taking the role claimed by the “FATHER, a spirit:
Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
THIRD - The “spiritual” message, for many Bible believers to realize the “spiritual language” as illustrated for the word “death”:
Proverbs 21:16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.
2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
- This is a saga of how God opened my eyes to "see" Him.
- How God touched my "ears" to comprehend what He saying.
- And how God shouted at me and rose from the "dead" in my tomb.
- Who is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? His name?
- Who is the God of Peter, Paul, and John? What is His name?
- Who is the One True God to be with His chosen in eternity?
- How hard is salvation!
- Who will be saved?
- Who is Caesar to the Jews?
- Who is Caesar to the Disciples of Christ?
- Only Noah and his family were saved and all the people were killed with “water".
- Why did Christ compare His day, saying, “As it was in the days of Noah?”
- How relevant is Noah’s story in our time?
- How many people pondered on the distinction of these terms or terminology?
- Can we discern this during the time of Christ?
- How many Christians can claim knowing the NAME of God?
- What is His NAME?
- What is His new NAME?
- For salvation, who do not claim trusting God?
- How come trust in God is shared with religious leaders?
- For the religious leaders, what a great feeling to be looked up by the laity!
- The Cross has become the symbol for truth to Christianity.
- For on it did Christ fulfill the testament of salvation.
- And here did Jesus reveal His two roles.
- “How do we “eat the flesh” of Jesus? Can we really “drink His blood”?
- “Only Christ can reveal the truth to His chosen.
- “As a consequence, they become the Temple of Holy Spirit.