- How could our Lord forbid judging in Matthew 7:1, "Judge not, that ye be not judged."
- And at the same time allowing it in John 7:24, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
Sep 04, 2000
Audio-visual/question-answer/articles are available at YouTube.
|Browse in :||
> Topics [include children]
- Gideon and his 300 men defeated 3 groups of enemies, one group numbering 135,000, with only a trumpet in one hand and a lamp in an empty pitcher in the other hand.
- The enemies were physical opponents and the battle was economic-political in nature. Today it is written, "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world." (Ephesians 6:12)
- Can the victory of Gideon be replicated in our time to prove that "God never change" (Malachi 3:6) and He is represented by His words? (John 1:1)