Apostolic Succession Doctrine
- What is God’s way of continuing the work of the original apostles?
- Who is the sucessor or replacement for Judas Iscariot? Matthias or Paul?
Jul 26, 1996
Audio-visual/question-answer/articles are available at YouTube.
|Browse in :||
> Topics [include children]
- Gideon and his 300 men defeated 3 groups of enemies, one group numbering 135,000, with only a trumpet in one hand and a lamp in an empty pitcher in the other hand.
- The enemies were physical opponents and the battle was economic-political in nature. Today it is written, "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world." (Ephesians 6:12)
- Can the victory of Gideon be replicated in our time to prove that "God never change" (Malachi 3:6) and He is represented by His words? (John 1:1)