A Pearl of Great Price
- There were two classes of people who heard our Lord said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
- Those who did not wait for the explanation and interpreted it to mean the literal structure or edifice, and concluded it was impossible for our Lord to do.
- These were the people who mocked Him as He was nailed on the cross.
- Those who waited for the explanation, actually a demonstration, when our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and on the third day He rose again from the dead.
- To which class do we belong?
Nov 16, 2002
Audio-visual/question-answer/articles are available at YouTube.